Buying a tower fan can be a tricky decision to make, especially when there are multiple choices in the market, each with their own set of pros and cons. This article aims at describing the functionality of one particular model and that is the remote controlled Airworks 42″ Tower Fan.
Due to its sleek design, a tower fan is a blessing for anyone struggling with space constraints. The Airworks Tower fan achieves the objective of minimal space consumption with its powerful yet slim built cooling system. For consumers requiring a portable method of air supply in small spaces or single rooms, this product can definitely be of great use.
The Airworks Tower fan comes with a series of specifications that can be utilized effectively. This high speed product is an excellent choice for both residential and commercial purposes as it provides fresh and clear air. For those people living in smaller homes, it is a great option. A few of its specifications include a stylish exterior, sturdy build and adjustable airflow.
What’s So Great About The Airworks 42″ Tower Fan With Remote Control?
The Airworks 42″ tower fan boasts of some advantages. These have been listed as follows:
- It is a 42 inch, powerful device that weighs less than 12 pounds.
- It comes with three different speed levels that can be adjusted based on user preferences.
- There is a fully featured remote control that makes the product easy to use.
- It has a sheer and sophisticated look enhanced by its LCD panel.
- There is an additional feature of a 12 hour timer.
- Widely spread oscillation.
- The ease of operation is an added advantage.
What’s Not So Great About The Airworks 42″ Tower Fan With Remote Control?
Just like a coin has two sides, even this product has its own set of negative aspects. However, these are minimal when compared to the advantages.
- The Airworks tower fan can seem a little less portable due to its impressive height.
- It functions slightly ineffectively when set at higher speeds for longer hours.
Is This A Great Purchase?
The Airworks 42″ Tower fan with remote control is, in my opinion, a great product to invest in. Not only does it come with the option of manufacturer’s warranty, but also with the added bonus of a remote control. With its three settings for airflow, adjustable levels of speed as well as the comfort of a timer, one can comfortably use the product. This energy efficient model is a positive addition as its sleek design makes it easy to slip into small corners or spaces thereby hardly consuming any area.