Searching for a fan for your office, kitchen or your study room? Then the Dyson Air Multiplier AM07 is worth giving a try. Featuring an Air Multiplier Technology, standing 39.6 inches tall, 9.1 inches wide and 9.1 inches deep, this bladeless fan produces a smooth and gentle swoosh of cool fresh air into your room up to 6 meters and can fit into tight spaces and even stand neatly on your desk or cabinet.
- Dimensions- 9.1 by 9.1 by 39.6 Inches.
- Weight- 9 Pounds.
- Air Multiplier Technology that produces powerful airflow.
- Annular aperture that draws in up to 9.5 gallons of air.
- Bladeless design.
- 10 speed settings.
- 70 degrees oscillation capability.
- Sleep timer that turns off the fan at intervals of between 15 minutes to 9 hours duration.
- Comes in a variety of colors including white, silver, blue and black.
What’s So Great About The Dyson Air Multiplier AM07?
- This fan features an Air Multiplier Technology that accelerates air through an annular aperture which draws in surrounding air up to 9.5 gallons thus creating a smooth, speedy and powerful airflow.
- Its bladeless design is aimed at achieving a smooth airflow rather than choppy airflow that is usually produced by contemporary bladed fan models.
- It also features an acoustically engineered motor bucket otherwise known as the Helmohtz Cavity that reduces vibration, thus reducing the amount of noise produced by this fan. This makes the AM07 model 60% quieter than its predecessor.
- It is also 10% more energy efficient than its predecessor. Thanks to the smoother airflow that requires the motor to work less, hence a corresponding drop in power consumption. It also comes with a sleep timer that can be programmed to turn off at intervals of between 15 minutes and 9 hours thus saving on energy.
- This fan comes with a remote control which offers 10 adjustable airflow settings and a one-touch oscillation control and also makes it easier to make adjustments and settings from across the room. This remote control can be easily and neatly stored on the fan.
- Its lack of blades and safety grills makes it even easier to clean with a simple wipe.
- It is also safer for pets and children who love poking their fingers into appliances out of curiosity. This is because they lack blades, which are potentially hazardous.
- It has a base-mounted motor that creates a low center of gravity, thus improving its stability.
What’s Not So Great About The Dyson Air Multiplier AM07?
- Though it is relatively quiet at lower airflow settings, it becomes a little noisy at settings 5 to 10. Though, this is not a thing to be worried about as this fan works great at even lower settings.
- It comes with 2 meters of cord which could be not enough for power outlets that are distant from the fan’s location.
Is This A Great Purchase?
The answer is, in my opinion, a YES.
It is a great purchase because its pros outnumber its cons. This machine is a great investment when it comes to achieving clean, cool, fresh and smoothly flowing air in your room, whether in the office or at home. It is a great improvement from the bladed fan models that produce choppy air and are harder to clean.