Humanity has an inclination to yearn for the finest. This can distinctly be shown by how people behave and the class of properties they own. It is an inherent trait that man has held for years. Almost everyone desires to have the greatest amongst his/her friends. A closer review at homesteads will reveal this proposition as accurate. Households are loaded to capacity with tools designed for life improvement all of quality nature. Having this in mind, many corporations have participated in providing these vital tools for home and kitchen improvement.
One out of the oldest such solutions is the air fan. Conventionally fans were developed to hang from the ceilings. With the help of innovations in technology and the requirement for style and modesty, new styles of fans were created, one example being the tower fan.
The Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan is a product with many benefits. In this article we will discuss the specifications, pros and cons of this product.
- Design: towering stature that allows air delivery to different regions of a room.
- Control: multifunctional remote control which enables the operation of the fan and the timer.
- Storage: has a remote control storage area on the back.
- Timer: an energy conserving electronic timer for auto shut off varying between 0.5 to 7 hours.
- Fan speed: 3 level changeable speeds as per the users’ choice.
- Technology: oscillating fan and air ionizing technology.
- Power: electric source of power.
- Size: 42.5 inches.
- Materials: plastic components, brushed to provide it with a metallic look.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Power cable: 6 feet long power cable and fused plug for safety and security.
- Portability: easily transportable as a result of its light weight.
- Origin: USA.
- Listings and certification: ETL listed.
What’s So Great About The Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan?
This fan and the air ionizer are manufactured to make the customer pleased and meet the need for fresh air with practicality. The following are the perks of this device.
- Easy operation: the remote control makes it possible for the user to control the fan and timer beyond an arm’s length. This may be at the coziness of your bed or while seated on your sofa.
- Space: the fan is fashioned in a tower form.
- Durability: the Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan is durable, with some individuals claiming to own it for more than 3 years.
- Air volume: it blows sufficient air to freshen up a room. Additionally, the three speed fan can be readjusted as per the volume of air needed.
- Portability: it is easily transportable and can be relocated around the house effortlessly.
What’s Not So Great About The Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan?
- Lighting: at the time of the night, the fan gives off blue light to represent that the ionizer is turned on. This can be corrected by concealing the light with black masking tape.
- Noise: some customers claim it’s a little loud while others consider the sounds to be a relaxing sensation.
Is This A Great Purchase?
From the above evaluation, it’s right to declare that the Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan is a great acquisition. This device is health friendly and budget friendly as well.