A product from NewAir, the NewAir AF-310 electric tower fan is a great fan to cool down your room. With its small size and effective attributes, it could quietly fit in one corner of a cubicle and cool it down. This evaporative cooler, with its 60 degrees oscillation angle, individually rotating vents and three speed regulator, offers cooling without being too hefty on the wallet. Although a little less reliable in locations with high humidity, it works just lovely in hot and dry locations.
The NewAir AF-310 can be managed easily from a remote control from a spot in the range of 10 meters, so you can conveniently level up or level down the cooler while resting on the couch. The non-moving body frame eliminates much of the noise it produces. The water container gets rid of the requirement of an external duct and is so large that it takes in the volume comparable to one-third of the cooler body. So you would just need to fill it with water once or twice a week. For additional cooling, a tray for ice cubes is also supplied. Listed below are some of the specifications and the pros and cons that you should take note of if considering this product.
- Affordable, high-rise tower fan with an adjustable sleep mode and 7.5 hour timer.
- An integrated air filter and ionizer that cleanses the air of germs and dust particles.
- Is cooling and hydrating. Effective area of approximately 75 sq. ft.
- Slender, sleek style that can fit in a modest space.
- Can be managed by remote control with a range of ten meters.
What’s So Great About The NewAir AF-310?
- It can be utilized as a swamp cooler, humidifier or air purifier.
- Comes low-priced relative to air conditioning units having comparable characteristics.
- The automatic natural mode manages the fan speed to give a sensation of a natural breeze.
- 60 degree oscillation angle.
- The water container and the ice pack provides a non-tedious chilling process.
- Exterior duct for venting is not needed.
What’s Not So Great About The NewAir AF-310?
- It focuses on the idea of evaporation, thus it is not as useful in the locations with higher humidity.
- At times it may dispense water droplets in the air.
- Fails to execute up to expectations in incredibly hot temperatures.
- The ionizing feature lowers in efficiency after constant use for lengthy hours.
Is This A Great Purchase?
Indeed, the NewAir AF-310 carries out what it claims on the users’ manual and it can generate breezes that feel natural. If you are looking for a tower cooler for a reasonably sized room, the NewAir AF-310 is a product we recommend.