I live in Southern California, so naturally, when I think of “summer” one of the first thoughts that comes to mind after that is “How can I keep cool?” Naturally, fans are a great way to stay indoors and do just that. AC units can run up a huge bill, and sometimes fresh, refrigerated iced tea just doesn’t cut it. As such, a good, high-quality fan is a must for those long summer months, especially if you live in a warm climate like I do. Is the Ozeri Ultra a product which can help you, or will it simply leave you out to dry (or fry) in the summer heat?
Before we take a look at the pros and cons, let’s make a quick check of the Ozeri Ultra 42-Inch Wind Fan’s specifications:
- This product is an adjustable oscillating tower fan, and features reduced blade noise and Noise Reduction Technology.
- The entire product measures approximately 38 x 7.2 x 9.5 inches and weighs 12 lbs.
- Includes a removable extension column that can be used to adjust the overall height of the fan from 32″ to 42,” and comes complete with remote control, LED display screen, and a programmable, 12-hour timer.
- Likewise, the fan comes with 3 different settings and can rotate up to 90 degrees.
- Can be powered by plugging the system into a standard 120V AC outlet.
What’s So Great About The Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan?
So what’s good about this Ozeri Ultra 42-Inch Tower Fan? Well, this is one case where the specifications really do speak for themselves. The sturdy build of the product along with its size allows gives the feel of a real, solid, quality product—there’s nothing flimsy or airy about this fan. Speaking of air, the Ozeri Company is rightly proud of just how quiet this fan truly can be. The oscillating works well enough, and the fact that it’s powered by a standard outlet and doesn’t require a great amount of assembly makes it easy to use.
What’s Not So Great About The Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan?
Some consumers have mentioned that the base of the fan is a little soft and malleable, which can make it difficult to balance at times. What’s more, if left improperly balanced, some rattling can ensue. However, this may be said for many fans, and more than anything speaks to the importance of properly balancing and maintaining your Tower Fan.
Is This A Great Purchase?
Indeed it is. The Ozeri Ultra 42-Inch Tower Fan is a quiet, efficient model. As long as you properly store your fan and make sure to pay special attention to the bottom of the base, the oscillating capabilities of the fan are solid, and the remote and timer are both very nice touches to an already-solid product. If you want to keep cool without breaking the bank, this is a good, quality option.